This website uses Google's advertising products, social products and analytics tools. When you visit this site your web browser automatically sends certain information to Google. This includes, for example, the web address of the page that you're visiting and, if known, your IP address. Google may also set cookies on your browser, or read cookies that are already there.
Similarly, apps that partner with Google can send information to Google such as the name of the app and an identifier that helps Google determine which advertisements have been served to your device.
When you visit websites or use apps that use Google technologies, Google may use the information they receive from those websites and apps to, for example:
- Make ads more effective
- Provide reports of ads activity to advertisers and websites hosting the ads, and to ensure payment to those website publishers
- Help website and app owners using Google Analytics to understand how visitors engage with their sites or apps
- Improve your Google+ experience
- Detect and defend against fraud and other security risks to protect users and partners
- Meet Google's legal duties
- Improve Google's products